Solid chemical water treatment products distributed by Water Solutions Nw, Inc. use state of the art, proven chemical combinations which are manufactured into a solid paste concentrate. The products are transported in a low carbon footprint profile and applied easily at your site with a patented dissolving system. You receive all of the benefits of a well-run chemical program, without the hassles of dealing with liquids.
Advantages of Solid Chemicals
Help Reduce Risk and Liability Concerns
No Heavy Drums to Move:
- Reduces potential for injury to employees and others.
- Moving heavy drums can result in injury, leading to costly Worker Compensation Claims.
- Reduces risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals (ie: corrosives, oxidizers and pesticides) to your employees and customers.
- One case of Solid chemistry weighs 44 lbs and contains the same amount of active chemicals as a 55-gallon, 500 lb drum.
Eliminate the Potential of Spills:
- Spills can occur anywhere – in transit, or at your facility.
- Many liquid chemicals can be hazardous, damaging to the environment, and a potential for expensive litigation.
- Solid chemistry has no potential to leak.
Remove On-site Storage or Drum Disposal Issues:
- Liquid chemicals are bulky and must be stored in containment areas according to their hazardous classification.
- Many facilities do not have extra space and must resort to storing all chemicals in one containment area.
- The potential for chemical reactions of different liquid chemicals can produce a very undesirable result.
- No triple rinsing of empty drums before disposal.
- Five cases of Water Solutions Nw Solid chemistry can sit in the same storage footprint as a 55-gallon drum.